If you are registered in Bank of India internet/online banking then you enjoy many facilities provided by BOI net banking. It also facilitates the payments on utility bills online by using the mobile app of Bank of India on official websites from smartphones, laptops or desktops.
You can pay your any type of utility bill including electricity bill, gas bill or any other.
If you are a customer of the bank of India then you pay the bills. But you must have to follow the instructions after Boi Net Banking login.
- Download BOI mobile banking application on your smartphone.
- Open the app in your smartphone, put your user ID, if you forgot your user ID then you can also put your mobile number and the put password and click on the login button.
- Main interface of the application will be opened. There you can see many options like My account, mPassbook, Fund transfer, Bill pay, Transactions history and many more.
- Now click on the Bharat bill pay option.a new page will be visible to you. Where different types of billing options are available. These are Broadband, electricity, Gas, Water, Landline postpaid, and Mobile deposit.
- You can also see recent payments, where your fresh payment history will be visible.
- For example if you want to pay an electricity bill then click on Electricity. All service providers will be visible to you, you can select which you want to pay.
- Putting your bill information and bill amount you can pay your electricity bills.
- Come back, and click on DTH, you can see different TV channels where you can pay the bills of those channels. These include only five channels which are Dish TV, Sun Direct Tv, Sun Direct Tv, Tata sky, videocon D2H are available.
- You can also pay your Gas bills and water bills.
- If you click on Gas, different gas provider companies are available such as Aavantika Gas Ltd, Adani Gas and central U.P.Gas. Limited and many more are available.
You can also pay other types of bills through Internet banking of BOI.